How do I apply my treatment?
Here’s our easy step-by-step guide on how to apply your Personalised Solution every night before bed:
Just before bed
- If you wear makeup, take it off with a non-oil-based makeup remover – we love micellar water for this.
- Next, wash your face with a gentle cleanser. We recommend that you avoid face cloths, brushes, scrubs or any mechanical cleansers.
- After washing your face and neck, make sure your skin is patted completely dry before applying your personalised solution.
- Apply a thin layer to your face, avoiding the immediate eye area. Your Daily Doser contains enough doses to last you the month, which dispenses the exact amount of cream you need to use each night. Apply to your whole face, not just the affected area/s. And make sure you don’t use more than the recommended daily dose to avoid any potential irritation.
- Apply a thin layer of moisturiser after 10 minutes.
In the morning
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Apply a layer of broad spectrum SPF (one that has UVA and UVB protection) with a minimum SPF of 30 as the last step in your routine, just before makeup (if you wear any).
- Skin still feeling dry? Pop on a non-greasy moisturiser just before your SPF next time.
If you experience any dryness, itching, redness or irritation, our Common Skin Concerns FAQs include some useful tips on how to help your skin adjust to the use of the powerful ingredients within your personalised solution.